Hello,

We have a hot opening for…………………

Job Title: *Sr. Java/ J2EE Developer*

Location: *Raleigh**, NC*

Duration: *5 Month Contract*

*Job Description:*

Our client is looking for a Sr. Java Developer. The candidate will be
completing server side development (backend development) on an upgrade to an
existing Web Services based application. The application will support
clients allowing multi-system integration of data. Day to day they will
provide standards based software solutions produced in an agile methodology
with products delivered every two weeks. This position will serve as the
sole developer on this project.

* *

*Must-haves:*

- 7-10 years of java development experience
- Work in a fast paced environment with a small team
- Proficiency in server side Java development
- Experience with open source development tools *****Experience with *Spring,
Hibernate, Web Services* *****
- Experience developing enterprise class applications
- Experience with JMS

* *

*Plusses:*

- Utility industry knowledge
- iBatis
- Camel
-JUnit Testing * *

* *

*Please send me your Updated Resume and these details ASAP:  *

* *

Full Name:

Contact No:

E-mail ID: