*Need Jr-Mid level .Net consultant for my client in TX.

No of positions-20

I need a profile with 5+years.

If you have any references please ffd it to those.

Interviews are going on

Rate:37-40/hr USD c2c.

duration 6+month*

*Please forward profiles to srid...@epeopletech.com*

*Thanks & Best regards*

*Sridhar**|BDM|**Epeople Technologies Inc* *|** *1259* *Route 46, Bild#2,
Parsippany, NJ 07054* *|

*|* Fax: 973-299-7602* *|* www.epeopletech.com
|**srid...@epeopletech.com<srini...@epeopletech.com>
|IM:sridhar...@yahoo.com*

We respect your online privacy. If you would like to be removed from our
mailing list please reply with "Remove" in the subject and we will comply
immediately. We apologize for any inconvenience caused. Please let us know
if you have more than one domain. The material in this e-mail is intended
only for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed and may contain
information that is confidential, privileged, and exempt from disclosure
under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that
the unauthorized use, disclosure, copying, distribution, or the taking of
any action in reliance on this information is strictly prohibited.