Hi,

Kindly let me know if you have any suitable candidate for my requirements as
described below.

Direct client requirement.

We have an opportunity for a Windows 7 migration of a number of applications
that include VB, Access, ASP etc; for which we need 5 .NET Senior Engineers
and 1 Lead level person.

The candidates should have some prior experience in doing application
migrations in a Microsoft environment and have good ASP.NET, and .NET
Framework experience. Exposure to VB and Access would be a plus. The
location is Wilmington and the duration is 4 months.

 Detailed JD:

 These Resources will be responsible for working on MS Access and Visual
Basic 6 applications to either convert them to .net applications or fixing
the applications to make them work on Wondows7.

 .NET DEVELOPER

ASP.NET ,C#,ORACLE AS DATABASE

Wilmington,DE

*Skill Set needed*