Dear Friends,

Please send resume to  <mailto:ja...@cougartech.us> ja...@cougartech.us

Feel Free to contact me on: 510 870 3408

We have an urgent requirement for Jr.Java developer; please check the
details of the project below.

Position: Jr.Java developer

Duration: 6 months+

Location: Dallas. TX

Experience  needed: 3 Years +

1.     Good knowledge and understanding of Core Java with Servlets and J2ee

2.    Good understanding Object Oriented Concepts

3.    Good Understanding on designing pattern

Please send me resumes in word format with the details of contact
information, hourly rates and availability.

Please send resume to  <mailto:ja...@cougartech.us> ja...@cougartech.us

Feel Free to contact me on: 510 870 3408

Thanks and Regards

Mohammed Jawed

Cougar Tech Inc

41829 Albrae St,  Suite #102, Fremont, CA,

Contact:(510) 870 3408  Fax: (510) 280 6060

E-mail: ja...@cougartech.us

Website: http://www.cougartech.us

Yahoo IM: jaweed2...@ymail.com

Google IM: jawed...@gmail.com