Hello,
Hope you are doing well.
I am a technical recruiter with Panzer Solutions LLC Software Implementing
and IT consulting company located in CT. Please go through the Job
Description and send me your updated resume with contact information *@ **
emr...@panzersolutions.com* <emr...@panzersolutions.com>

*Position           :      SAS - Spot Fire Consultant
Location          :      San Francisco, CA
Duration         :       3-6 Month Contract*

*SAS - Spot Fire :  We need SAS resources who have worked on Enterprise
Guide ( EG) . There are lot of SAS programmers but their expertise are in
SAS programming. This resource should have a combination of SAS and SpotFire
in their prior projects*

Must have at least 5 years of in-depth experience with SAS Programming and
atleast 1-2 years in Enterprise Guide ( EG)
Knowledge of Pharma is preferable
Sharp SAS skills, ability to solve problems with recent experience in SAS
EG. Strong organizational and problem solving abilities
Strong verbal and written communication skills
Create data sets that combine multiple data sets
Extensive hands-on experience in database/SQL programming Perform data
cleansing, transformation, aggregation, summarization as needed to support
Statistical Model Builders
Investigate data quality issues and research data (business logics, any
transformation being done) as needed
Provide accurate and timely estimates for tasks