Hello,

We Gain America, Inc one of the fastest growing IT Consulting Company in US.
We have an urgent requirement with our client/Preferred Vendor. The job
details are given below.

Job Title: Business Analyst

Location: NEW YORK, NY

Duration: 6 Months Contract

Job Description

1. Strong understanding of Market Risk concepts with fair understanding of
different areas of Risk
2. Good understanding of different asset classes, especially Equity, Fixed
Income, Derivatives etc
3. Good understanding of VaR, Stress testing, Risk sensitivity
4. Must have experience in Database query and data analysis
5. Should be very strong in Excel to represent data analysis
6. Discuss results with dev/ QA/ users and understand the issues
7. Work on End to End flow-testing across applications
8. Should have working knowledge of SDLC process

Duties and Responsibilities:

1. Ability to work independently with business users in gathering and
documenting requirements
2. Work with the developers and QA team throughout all phases of SDLC. Also
actively participate in testing cycles
3. Maintain relationship with all stakeholders including risk users and IT
teams (Dev and QA)
4. Should be able to write crisp and clear business specification reflecting
business requirements
5. Will be required to do run SQL queries to analyze data and derive
business specification.
6. Pro-actively look for opportunities to improve business value derived
from application

Describe Professional Attributes that are important to this role (i.e.,
Communication, written and oral

1. Effective communication skills a must.
2. Good Analytical, Verbal and Written skills.
3. Team player with good interpersonal relationship skills
4. Willing to work on all aspects of BA including test planning & execution,
environment management, automation

Candidate Qualification
1. 5+ years experience in Market Risk in financial services
2. B.S./M.S in Engineering, Quantitative Finance, Physics or Mathematical
stream
3. FRM / CFA a plus

Full Name:

Contact No:

E-mail ID:

Availability:

Visa Status/Citizenship:

Current Location:

Rate & Employer Details:

Even if you are not interested at this time, can you please send us your
current resume, so that we can contact you if we get a requirement that fits
your skill set

 The referral of your friends and colleagues are appreciated.

Regards,
Aakif

Direct: 703-828-7351 S:703-880-8775I Fax: 917-475-8362 I aa...@gainam.net I