Hello,

We have a hot opening for.......

Job Title: Sr. Net Developer

Location: Decatur, IL

Duration: 12 Month Contract

Job description:

- Applications development resource on various programming assignments as
needed
- Conduct software enhancements & upgrades

- Troubleshoot user issues with various COTS and in-house applications

- Engage directly business for requirements gathering and reporting on
status technical activities

- Operate within all established IS/IT processes and standards.

- Perform critical day-to-day operational activities as needed

 Skills:

Communications / Behaviors

- Strong analytical  & organizational skills

- 5+ years of solid experience in the following programming languages and
technologies for both Windows and web-based scenarios: C#.net, Visual - --
Basic 6, Microsoft SQL Server Transact-SQL, XML, XSLT, JavaScript, VBScript,
HMTL, CSS, AJAX, ASP.NET and ASP.

- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills with a proven track
record of direct customer interaction

- Ability to effectively communicate to both technical and non-technical
audiences.

Technical Requirements:

- 5+ years of experience installing and configuring a variety of vendor
applications in a large corporate environment.

- 5+ years developing highly customized desktop and (preferably) web
applications using Microsoft desktop, server and web-based technologies.

- 5+ years developing in the C# language and working with multiple
development IDE's including command-line.

- 3+ years of solid Visual Basic 6, VBA & VBScript (server side)
programming.

- Strong understanding of architecture behind Microsoft application server
technologies such as DCOM, IIS, Active Directory, SMTP, SQL Server etc..

- Experience developing document transformations in a middleware environment
a plus.

Full Name:

Contact No:

E-mail ID:

Availability:

Visa Status/Citizenship:

Current Location:

Rate or Employer Details:

Regards,
Aakif

Direct: 703-828-7351 S:703-880-8775I Fax: 917-475-8362 I
<mailto:s...@gainam.net> aa...@gainam.net I