*Requirement:** Selection and screening of SAP Senior Consultants, those
seeking a new assignment on Contract.*

*SAP (Technical / Functional)*

*Production Planning (PP)*

*SAP R3*

*Sales and Distribution (SD)*

*Materials Management (MM)*

*APO** - DP & PPDS*

*FICO*

*ABAP*

*Travel Management*

* *

*Visa Status:** H1B / GC / Citizen.*

*Location:** Be prepared to relocate to any place in USA.*

*Travel:** Be flexible.*

*Experience:** Real time senior consultants with above 10Yrs experience and
in that around 5Yrs US experience is a must.*

*Positions and Selection:** One each from above requirements & Upon
screening and short-listing of the profile our technical Manager will have a
Telecon and gives clearance so then we strive for scheduling and completion
of end client interview and complete the final selection process to obtain a
closure.*

* *

*Our presence for over 15yrs in US has established direct relationship with
end clients for a successful closure of senior profile.  We emphasize on
relationship building with each and every consultant and it is leading to a
win-win situation always.*

* *

**MUST BE RESIDING IN USA. NON-LOCAL & Other Functionality Profiles we will
correspond when matching requirement arises.*

Thanks and best regards,

*Ram*

Tech Recruiter

Email: r...@biztechnix.com