Dear Professional,
Hope you are doing well.
I am a technical recruiter with Panzer Solutions LLC Software
Implementing and IT consulting company located in CT. Please
go through the Job Description and send me your updated
resume with contact information.

Please reply me at : tom.ha...@panzersolutions.com

*Title : SQL server developer
Location : Southfield, MI
Duration: 4-6 months
*

Having a degree (preferably a masters) and health care experience is very
important.  The person needs to be excellent with analytics and process
Improvement.  The main technical background needed is Oracle and SQL.   The
person needs to be independent.

Position
Understanding of Development – Ex: What is SQL and Oracle?
65% Process Improvement – Ex: what’s a better way to do a report?
35% Analytics

DEPARTMENT REQUIREMENTS:

SQL Server, Oracle, and Microsoft Access database programming knowledgeable
in developing procedures, creating tables and views, familiar with
functions.
Expert with using Microsoft Excel knowledgeable in using VBA within Excel
familiar with formulas and links.
Able to analyze data and identify issues and trends.
Previous experience working in a health insurance environment especially
within a wellness and care management organization is preferred.
Wellness and Care Management Delivery Support Services Mission is to provide
operational and statistical support to Wellness, Care Management, and Health
Promotion and other internal customers and to assist in the effective and
timely delivery of integrated health care programs that will enhance
customers' experience and improve business results.

To accomplish this mission, as stated, we will:

Develop Standardized operational performance and production reports showing
volumes, processing rates, service levels, outcomes, and comparison of
forecast versus actual, assuring the integrity of the information, for
management review, analysis, and action.
Decrease administrative costs through efficient use of technologies and
information.
Support Accreditation effort by providing the required compliance reporting.

Support internal and external audits.
Centralize all opportunity/risk issues identified through audits or by the
operational areas.
Monitor and report on the status of opportunity and risk issues identified
through audits or by the operational areas.
Provide the Marketing area with responses to customer RFP/RFI Inquiries on
how our programs would support their members' health needs.
Provide project leadership and support of divisional/corporate projects that
will improve, enhance, and ensure our programs provide superior service to
our customers, subscribers and providers.
Use new, emerging, and existing technologies to provide systems development
and ongoing maintenance support

Please contact me ASAP and I will submit them.

Thanks
Tom Hanks| Sr.Technical Recruiter
Panzer Solutions LLc
45 Stuart Ave, K