Hi,****

Hope you are doing great.****

Please review the below need and let us know if you have anyone available
and interested.****

Email me a copy of your WORD formatted resume along with details as below.**
**

** **

Name of candidate****

Total Experience****

 ****

Visa Status****

 ****

Notice Period****

 ****

Current Location****

 ****

Relocation****

 ****

Rate****

 ****

Mobile Number****

 ****

  ****

Email****

** **

** **

*Title : FICO Architect*

*Location : Washington,WA *

*Duration : +6 Months.*

*Rate:$100 per hour all inclusive *

 ****

*FICO Architect*

 ****

                We need a strong FICO architect level consultant with great
communication skills and good hands on experience in SAP FICO , has a good
understanding of all sub modules of FICO like FSCM , Asset accounting ,
Taxes , Controlling , etc . Atleast 5 to 6 years of industry experience ,
ability to understand global requirements and organizational structures Good
working knowledge of BW and BPC. Big experience will be an added advantage.*
***

* *

*Thanks & Regards*

* *