Dear Professional,
Hope you are doing well.
I am a technical recruiter with Panzer Solutions LLC Software
Implementing and IT consulting company located in CT. Please
go through the Job Description and send me your updated
resume with contact information.

Please reply me at : tom.ha...@panzersolutions.com

Title: Sr. Java Developer (back end)
Location: Dallas, TX 75367
Type: Contract to Hire

*                                                " ONLY GC AND US CITIZENS
CAN APPLY FOR THIS POSITION"*

Must be able to work for any employer as this will convert to perm position

JOB DESCRIPTION:

Sr. JAVA-JEE Applications (Backend) Developer

This position is responsible for JEE/Web Applications Development for an
ITIL Service

Management Cloud application solution. This includes working with business
analysts

and application developers to design and implement web applications &
integration

solutions for the applications and processes. The ideal candidate will have
8+ years

development experience including experience in a CMMI level 3+ organization.

Position level is dependent on candidates level of experience.

Primary Experience
8+ years OOA/OOD, Java, JEE technologies
5+ years Web Applications Development & Integration
5+ years overall experience in JEE & Integration technologies, including but
not

limited to: JSP/JSF, Struts, Spring, Hibernate, JDBC, EJB, JMS, JTA, ESB,
SOAP &

XML-RPC over HTTP, Web Services, REST services, SOA, and

Synchronous/Asynchronous Messaging, XML & XSLT
2+ years experience working on ESB (Enterprise Service Bus) and SOA Suite
2+ years Data Analysis/Modeling experience
2+ years experience with ETL, SQL, stored procedures, and triggers
Good understanding of ITIL Service Management processes
Demonstrated analytical thinking, adaptability, enthusiasm and motivation
Ability to quickly perform proof-of-concepts for validating new technology
or

approach
Ability to work independently as well as in a team setting
Strong organizational, verbal, and written communication skills

Secondary Experience
Eclipse IDE, Change Control, version control, build, and configuration
management
Data migration, ETL, & data conversion experience
Test plan development

Education
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related discipline

Please contact me ASAP and I will submit them.

Thanks
Tom Hanks| Sr.Technical Recruiter
Panzer Solutions LLc
45 Stuart Ave, K