Hi Partners,

Greetings!!

Hope this mail find’s you Good, right now we have an urgent requirement for
one of our client in PA. Here I am sending the requirement for your perusal,
please go through it and let me know if you have any consultants available
and please send me there update resume along with Contact information and
rate you are looking ASAP.

Requirement:

Role: Sr. SAP MM Procurement Consultant
Duration: 6-9 Months
Location: PA
Start Date: ASAP
A Consultant focused on SAP Procure to Pay (P2P) functions and modules as
well as associated business processes who has successfully designed,
deployed, and administered enterprise class SAP solutions. The consultant in
this role will participate in all phases of an enterprise implementation of
SAP, and will help support the solution post-implementation, working with
the hosting provider to implement enhancements, fixes, and upgrades in the
area of P2P. This is a highly visible functional position that requires the
knowledge and hands-on support experience of enterprise-level SAP, the
intricacies of system configuration and administration across an enterprise,
capacity and throughput parameters, and business objectives. It is expected
that the person in this position will have the required comprehensive
knowledge of frontend components of SAP.

The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills,
and/or abilities required to succeed in this position.

   - The analyst will participate in requirements gathering, design,
   testing, training, implementation, and post-implementation support of an
   enterprise implementation of SAP ECC 6.0.
   - The analyst will work directly with business users, implementation team
   members, and the implementation partner to model, design, develop, test, and
   implement appropriate application solutions.
   - Post implementation, the analyst will work directly with business users
   and the hosting partner to design, develop, test, and deploy enhancements,
   fixes, upgrades, etc.
   - Experience gathering business requirements, designing, testing, and
   implementing SAP solutions and upgrades.
   - Strong ability to work with third party SAP hosting and development
   providers.
   - Demonstrated ability to serve as the liaison between business users and
   external development partners.
   - Has both conceptual and hands-on experience in range of P2P needs,
   including strong knowledge or related business end to end processes.
   - Excellent documentation, and communication, and presentation skills.
   - Solid project planning and management skills along with the ability to
   estimate level of effort required to successfully deliver a solution.
   - Strong analytical and conceptual skills; ability to create original
   concepts/theories.

--
Best Regards

Vijay Karthik,

3Core Systems Inc
Email: vi...@3coresystems.com
Y.IM : vijay_jaya2007||G Talk: vijay.3coresyst...@gmail.com
Direct: 630-444-7021/630-282-4944|Fax: (847) 556-1234||
www.3coresystems.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This message contains information that may be
privileged or confidential and is the property of 3Core Systems, Inc. It is
intended only for the person to whom it is addressed. If you are not the
intended recipient, you are not authorized to read, print, retain copy,
disseminate, distribute, or use this message or any part thereof. If you
receive this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and
delete all copies of this message.