Hi,

Please find the requirement below and answer ASAP with updated resume and
contact details to *ku...@osairtech.com* ...Thanks a lot...

Resumes with the following information will be given preference.

Full Name:

Current Location:

Relocation:

Availability:

Work Authorization in US:

Contact Number:

Email:

Rate:

Please ensure all candidates have all skills listed under "Required Skills"
in their resume.

Title: SalesForce Application Developer

Right to Hire: Yes

Professional Day Length: 0.0

Contract Duration: Open Ended Contract

Environment: Business Casual

Sponsorship Available: No

Location: Dallas, Texas

Minimum Requirements:

We are looking for someone who is technically skilled, good with customers
(and co-workers of course) and can be productive and stay focused on project
requirements with minimal supervision.

Some travel required.

Experience required:

Completion of several salesforce.com integration and extension projects.

.NET experience is required.

We are seeking a talented Salesforce.com Developer who has strong
development skills in Apex, VisualForce, and general Salesforce
administration.

Projects will include custom Visualforce page development, integration
between Salesforce and external web applications, integration between
Salesforce and Internal ERP and custom systems/portal and other interesting
projects.

Required Skills:

Salesforce application development experience (Apex, VisualForce, Workflow
rules, Validation rules, and Triggers experience, CSS, and Force.com
database administration) Familiarity with the Eclipse IDE Solid project and
time management practices General web development experience with HTML,
Javascript, and common web services (e.g. Google, PayPal, ...)

Experience with Enterprise and Partner Integration tools(preferably BizTalk)
a plus. Background in .NET is required.  Ability to communicate ideas in
both technical and user-friendly language.

*Regards,*

*Kumar R*

*[image: Osair Logo]*

*OSAIR Technologies LLC
36 York Road,*

*West Windsor, NJ | 08550
Voice : 630-206-9379*

*Fax: 732-289-6076
**ku...@osairtech.com* <jagde...@osairtech.com>*; *

*YM: pavanreddy47 / GTalk: rockstar1431*

*www.osairtech.com* <http://www.osairtech.com/>

*"We want to be your Trusted, Preferred & long Term Partner"*