HI,

Our partner Wipro is looking for quality profiles to close below
positions..  share profiles to v...@javaji.com

Role: *Oracle SOA, AIA Developers** *
Location: Sydney, OH, USA
Duration: 6+ Months

•             5 + years of Development exp.
•             Must have extensive Oracle 11g BPEL, OSB implementation
experience.
•             Must have at least 1year development experience on SOA 11g -
Composites, including Mediator and BPEL using JDev11G.
•             Must know the Fault Policy Implementation for mediator.
•             Must have the working knowledge of OSB. Designing Service
flows in OSB to virtualize internal services.
•             Good to have AIA skills
•             Should be well-versed with XML schemas.
•             Strong problem solving skills.
•             Good communication skills

Thanks & Regards

Shiv Vuddagiri
Javaji System Solutions Inc.
703 463 9476
v...@javaji.com
Javaji systems  is a global provider of IT recruitment, software
development and IT services. We deliver a measurable delta in productivity,
profitability, and shareholder value to the world’s leading companies. Our
Methodology enables clients to lower the total cost of ownership and meet
their business objectives.