Dear Business Partner,
Hope you are doing well today,
Please review the requirement and let me know if you have any one available
for the below position, Please send me your consultant updated resume with
the contact detail ASAP

Job Title:  .Net Developer  (JR Level)
Location:    Charles Town, MA
Duration:   1 year
Rate:         $40/hr on C2C

//////// Need Locals Only ////////
//////// Face To Face Interview Required ////////

Technical Lead Qualifications:
Juniour Level
Experience with Databases.
Develop PL/SQL scripts / stored procedures
Creating and scheduling shell scripts
Tuning PL/SQL queries
Maintain an Intranet website developed in VB/ASP
Maintain an Intranet website developed in .Net 3.5
Maintain reports developed in Hyperion BRIO
Gathering requirements from Users; User Training
Offshore Co-ordination

Warm Regards,
Steven Smith