Dear Associate,
Hope you are doing well.
I am a technical recruiter with Panzer Solutions LLC Software

Implementing and IT consulting company located in CT. Please go through
the Job Description and send me your updated resume with contact

information.

*Title: Datastage Developer *
*Location: Milwaukee, WI*
*Duration: 6 Months *

Job Description:
Project is scheduled to take 6 months but could be longer due to the

amount of work being completed. Job holder will have three plus

Datastage development experience, be able to adapt to ETL processes to

accommodate changes in source system and new business user

requirements as well as provide EDW infrastructure support. Will be

responsible for the resolution of complex systems and programming

problems, process full system development expertise and is considered

the application expert. Must have Financial service experience, 5 plus

years of Business Intelligence (BI), 3 plus years of Datastage, SQL,

excellent written and communication skills, and experience with Business

Objects is a plus!

___________________________
Thanks
Tom Hanks | Technical Recruiter
Panzer Solutions LLC
45 Stuart  Ave, K
Norwalk CT 06850 USA
tom.ha...@panzersolutions.com
Direct: 203-652-7073 ext-110
Fax: (203) 286-1457

Notice of Confidentiality:
The information contained herein is intendaed only for the confidential

use of the recipient. If the reader of this
message is neither the intended recipient, nor the person responsible for

delivering it to the intended recipient, you
are hereby notified that you have received this communication in error,

and that any review, dissemination,
distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If
you

receive this in error, please notify the
sender immediately by telephone, and destroy this e-mail message OR

reply with the subject “REMOVE” such
that your email would be taken out of our distribution list....