Hi Business Partners,

Hope you are doing great.

We have a great position for one of our Client.
*Please reply to ha...@ambrosiainfotech.com*

*Role: CDMA Engineer*

Work location: Long island, NY

Duration: 6months

Bill-Rate: $35/hr

*Experience*

·    3+  years of experience in testing with sound knowledge in field
integration and deployment testing of CDMA network

*Mandatory Skills*

·    Reviewing business requirement documents, network diagrams,
architecture

·    Hands on experience with CDMA products for messaging including HLR,
MMSC and SMSC

·    Experience on field integration of messaging products with CDMA network

·    Experience in lab deployment and configuration based on vendor
documents

·    Experience in doing comparative study of various messaging products
against the requirement

·    Sound knowledge of product functionality testing

·    Hands on experience with different vendor components

·    Design experience of product interface

·    Proven integration/debugging and testing skills

·    Should worked extensively on deriving test strategy, test plan, test
specification

·    Should be good in customer interfacing skills

·    Should interact with customer proactively for new business

·    Good Knowledge of Software testing Life cycle

·    Should be ready to travel to onsite for 6+ months duration

·    Excellent communication skills

* *

*Desired Skills*

·    Knowledge of the Wireless networks like CDMA, EV-DO, UMTS, LTE

·    Working knowledge of product design, features, requirements and
functionality.

Appreciate your quick response.
*Please reply to ha...@ambrosiainfotech.com*

Thanks & Regards.....?

*Harry Brown*

Technical Recruiter**

Ambrosia Infotech Ltd - 3086,

Route 27, Suite No: 9,

Kendall Park, New Jersey 08824

609.662.1279 *236 || 201.377.9036*236

Fax: 609.228.4646

Gtalk! Harry.ambrosia, Yahoo! Harry.ambrosia
ha...@ambrosiainfotech.com|| www.ambrosiainfotech.com