Hello,

This is Shree Roy from Protean Solution Inc. We have the following
immediate position openings with our direct client. Please submit resume,
rate, work status, availability & confirm to sh...@myprotean.com

*Note - Please submit candidates with genuine H1B visas and past client
references only. No OPT candidates please thanks !! Immediate interview
slots available !!

Position: *Informatica Architect, ETL / Data Integration Architect*

Duration : 6 months extendable

Work Location: Beaverton, OR

Other Skills: Nice to have Data Modelling skills, Knowledge about
*retail* industry
preferred

Additional information : Understanding and Analyzing the current data
warehousing  landscape  for the customer.  Providing the suggestion for
Re-architecting the current landscape or optimal usage of the current
architect (To Be architecture). Data modeling of the finalized architecture
or design.

*Job Title - Microstrategy with Oracle and Unix*

Location - Seattle, US

Duration – 6 Months+

Job Description: Person with BI and DW skills, expertise in Microstrategy,
Oracle, Unix.

Need to work on development and support of Microstrategy.

Retail domain knowledge

*Job Title – Oracle Weblogic Portal with J2EE*

Location – San Diego, CA

Long Term Position

Start Date – 23rd, Jan 2012

*Job Title : Cognos Admin*

Location : NY

Duration : 6 Months

It would be great if you can send us suitable resumes by today. We shall
arrange for client interview by today or on Monday. Please let me know if
you have any questions.

Job Title : *Peoplesoft Techno-Functional Financial Consultant*

Location:  *Madison, WI*  (USA)

Start Date: Immediate

Duration: *6-8 months*

*Experience & Skill Set: *

            Extensive experience (At least 5+years ) in  PeopleSoft
Technology in support & maintenance of  PS *Finance*

            Proficient in: PeopleSoft Travel &Expense(9.0), *GL* (9.0), *AP*
(9.0)  *PeopleTools* (8.9),  *Workflow* (Expense Module), App Designer,
SQR, Integration Broker, XML Publisher, DB2, nVision, Crystal Reports

            Knowledge of Mainframe Cobol and ETL tools will be desirable.

*Key Responsibilities:*

            Support & Maintenance of PeopleSoft Modules of GL, T&E, AP.

            Issue Analysis, Resolution and Status Reporting to IT/Business
teams

            Work with client teams and participate in Requirement
Gathering, Solution Design, Development & Testing

            Customization/Enhancement Development, Testing & Production
Deployment

            Regular Client Communication and Status Updates

*Soft Skills:  *

            Should be able to demonstrate Leadership level skills in PS
Technology and win client’s confidence

            Good Analytical & Trouble Shooting Skills with crisp & clear
verbal and written communication

            Team worker, Approachable & Hardworking

            Accountable and Committed to the task

            Go Getter and ensure on-time project delivery

Best Regards,

Shree Roy <sh...@myprotean.com>

*Protean Solutions, Inc.* <http://www.myprotean.com/>
SBA Certified 8(a) SDB