Hi ALL,

This is John form VLS, Here is my client requirement please let me know if
you have anyone available?

Please reply with updated resume and contact details

PLS reply to j...@vls-systems.com

Database Analyst
Indianapolis IN
7 Months
Rate:OPEN

Skills Required:
IBM Mainframe    Advanced    5
AS400    Advanced    5
DB2    Advanced    5

Job Requirements:
Advanced knowledge of IBM DB2 for Z/OS
Advanced knowledge of data assessment, data quality, data storage and
conversion techniques
Advanced knowledge of database software, database definition languages,
data dictionaries, SQL, computer programming and testing of programs
Advanced knowledge of data communications, connectivity and security
Thorough knowledge of computer hardware/software capabilities and
configurations
Thorough knowledge of data warehouse architecture and standards
Thorough knowledge of the most recent technical developments in the data
management field
Basic knowledge of Microsoft SQL server
Ability to perform logic analysis
Ability to read and understand complicated technical documentation
Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
Ability to apply theories, principles and methodologies to existing
database software
Ability to administer complex data architectures to support the use of
child support data
Ability to guide and coordinate the work of others