Hi Business Partners,

Hope you are doing great.

We have a great position for one of our Client.
*Please reply to ha...@ambrosiainfotech.com*

*Minneapolis, MN*

*9 months.*

Primary Objective: Identifies and leads the transition plan for migration
to new tool to automate monitoring and auditing security compliance for
regulated databases (SQL, Oracle, DB2 UDB). Performs process analysis
functions, designs & documents new processes, develops performance
measures, and identifies the transition plan for new and existing
processes.

Required Qualifications:
" BA/BS or equivalent experience
" 3-5 years total experience
" Proficient in MS Office tools
" Understands Distributed Database Technologies (Oracle, SQL, DB2 UDB)
/Data Management Techniques
" Prior experience with Imperva SecureSphere and ArcSight tools.
" Strong interpersonal, verbal, presentation and written communication
skills
" Self-Starter, proactive, demonstrated self and team motivator
" Demonstrates knowledge of a process area to resolve problems on an
ongoing business basis.
" Prior security and compliance experience auditing databases (SOX, GLBA,
PCI or HIPAA).
" Has a general understanding of the organizations business systems and
processes as well as industry-wide requirements.
" Team player and previous experience collaborating with Offshore teams
" Possesses knowledge to leverage both IT solutions and business process
improvements.

Appreciate your quick response.
*Please reply to ha...@ambrosiainfotech.com*

Thanks & Regards.....?

*Harry Brown*

Technical Recruiter**

Ambrosia Infotech Ltd - 3086,

Route 27, Suite No: 9,

Kendall Park, New Jersey 08824

609.662.1279 *236 || 201.377.9036*236

Fax: 609.228.4646

Gtalk! Harry.ambrosia, Yahoo! Harry.ambrosia
ha...@ambrosiainfotech.com|| www.ambrosiainfotech.com