Hi Business Partners,

Hope you are doing great.

We have a great position for one of our Client.
*Please reply to ha...@ambrosiainfotech.com*

*Location : Boston, MA*

*Long Term Position*

Role: Network Engineer with Video Conference Experience – Polycom CVE
(Certified Video Conference Engineer)

Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering (or
equivalent) Master’s degree in IT preferred.

Superior Verbal & Written Communication Skill

Relevant industry certifications in one or more of the following preferred:
*Polycom CVE (certified video conference engineer),* Cisco CCIE/CCDE/CCDP,
Microsoft MCSE, IBM/Lotus Notes, Broadsoft and others

Experience in *designing the technical solution* proposed to customers and
working directly with Sales and PGS teams

Experienced in the development of content (technical and scope of services)
for RFP/RFI proposals

Proven track record of *5+ years of experience in designing, installing and
maintaining large, mission-critical IP networks and systems*

Ability to influence at executive management level; strong client
relationship management, analytical and problem-solving skills

Ability to multi-task and handle several projects and proposals
simultaneously

Appreciate your quick response.
*Please reply to ha...@ambrosiainfotech.com*

Thanks & Regards.....?

*Harry Brown*

Technical Recruiter**

Ambrosia Infotech Ltd - 3086,

Route 27, Suite No: 9,

Kendall Park, New Jersey 08824

609.662.1279 *236 || 201.377.9036*236

Fax: 609.228.4646

Gtalk! Harry.ambrosia, Yahoo! Harry.ambrosia
ha...@ambrosiainfotech.com|| www.ambrosiainfotech.com