*Hello,*

* *

*Locals Only Face to Face Required after telephonic *

I have a direct client requirement for C# developer position at NY. If you
have any suitable consultant please reply me with their updated resume,
contact details. ASAP

*Requirement:*

*Job Title : **     *SIMNJP00011629 Software Engineer

*Location : **     *Tarrytown, New York

*Project Duration : **        *6 Month(s)

*Skill Set :**       *CSHARP * 4years MS-.NET * and 4+ Yrs.

*Job Description : **          *Software engineer responsible for research,
design and development of computer software systems of complex nature.
Ability to design software from requirements, apply best software
development practices, and develop good quality software is a must. Ability
to participate in technical discussions, take ownership of software
components from design to delivery, debugging skills, team skills are must.
Typical candidate will have a passion for developing software, learning new
skills and applying them into the work, good problem solving skills, 4 - 6
years experience in a team environment, and have the following technical
skills: Must have skills: 4 Years of current experience with C#, .NET
Framework (All areas including, WinForms, .NET Remoting, Serialization,
Reflection, Security, ADO.NET). Previous experience in developing windows
applications using MFC, Win32, C++ . Nice to have skills: MS SQL Server
2008, XML, TCP/IP, UML,

*For interview purpose, we need the following  information along with your
updated resume:** *

*First Name:*

*Last Name:*

*Last Four digit SSN Number:*

*Present location: *

*Interview Contact number: *

*Other Contact numbers (Home/Mobile/Work): *

*Preferable Interview time: *

*Face to Face (Yes/No):  *

*E-mail ID:  *

*Availability: *

*Overall IT experience:*

*Year  graduation Finished* :

*Work Authorization:*

*If H1*:

*H1 Valid From-________till_________*

*Allen*

[image: cid:image003.png@01CA0ED7.54E34B20]

*Direct: 213-233-3907*

*Fax: 562-683-2176*

*Email: **allendeepa...@preludesys.com***

The cardiologists diet - If it tastes good, spit it out.