Hi Business Partners,

Hope you are doing great.

We have a great position for one of our Client.
*Please reply to ha...@ambrosiainfotech.com*

Role: SAP ABAP Developer

Location: Marshall, MN

Need an ABAP developer with 3+ years of CRM and SD experience.  They will
probably spend a little more time on CRM than SD.

*Ideal start date is March 19th but has flexibility*.  We have 2
competitors on this but we do have a good relationship and will get
feedback and interviews.

This person has the option to work on site for 2 to 3 weeks and then work
remote (from home) if they want. They are offering this as an option
because the rate is a bit low at

Communication skills are important, especially if we look at remote option.

One thing that came up (that I wasn’t aware of when I put in the request)
is that the project will require a little work in the CRM Web Client UI,
using the BOL Model for custom functionality, and using AET to create new
fields. If you are screening other resumes for this spot, you might want to
include those three things:

·         With CRM ABAP experience,

o   Enhancing the CRM Web Client UI

o   Using AET to create fields

o   Using the BOL Model for validations and custom functionality.

Appreciate your quick response.
*Please reply to ha...@ambrosiainfotech.com*

Thanks & Regards.....?

*Harry Brown*

Technical Recruiter**

Ambrosia Infotech Ltd - 3086,

Route 27, Suite No: 9,

Kendall Park, New Jersey 08824

609.662.1279 *236 || 201.377.9036*236

Fax: 609.228.4646

Gtalk! Harry.ambrosia, Yahoo! Harry.ambrosia
ha...@ambrosiainfotech.com|| www.ambrosiainfotech.com