_____

Good morning,

I wanted to let you know about a new position that I have available in
Peoria, IL. We are looking for a strong BOBJ (Business Objects) Developer.
We need someone that is very strong with Xcelsius 3.1, Webi, and Universe
Builder (in that order of importance), with a real emphasis being Xcelsius
and Webi. We are working directly with a manager on this position, and all
viable candidates will be technically screened by our developers - so please
make sure you are sending solid candidates.

Other details for the role:

.         Manufacturing domain experience is preferred

.         Will be building reports in SQL Server environment

.         MUST have excellent communication skills - at least 9/10

.         Experience gathering requirements and interacting with business
users is required

.         Able to work independently with little "hand holding"

.         Experience working with offshore teams is preferred

The initial duration is around 6 months, but could certainly go longer.

Please do let me know if you have anyone that you would like me to consider.

Regards,
Harry

Direct: 703-828-5644/ 703-880-8775 I Fax: 917-475-8362 I
<mailto:ha...@gainam.net> ha...@gainam.net  I
<mailto:bhanuchaudhar...@yahoo.com> bhanuchaudhar...@yahoo.com I