Hi,

This is Anil from Infinite Computing systems I have a position with me
for my Direct Client, if you are interested send me your updated
resume.

Position: .Net Developer
Location: Denver, CO
Duration: 6 months+
Client: DOE , State of IA

MCS - Programmer Analyst/Application Software Developer:

Minimum qualifications:
• Lead Level Experience (8.- years)
• Solid Understanding of the XIS hosting environment (XIS 5,6,7)
• Expert knowledge and In-depth experience with the Secure Sockets
Layer (SSL) technology.
• Experience with TCP/IP networking
• Demonstrate a proficiency delivering web pages using MS ASP, ASP.Net
(using CS, VB.Net), HTML, CSS and JavaScript;
• Knowledge of XML/XSL
• Ability to develop and implement web applications using tools such
as: VB/Script, Java, JavaScript, TSQL, XTML, Active X, and ODBC
• Knowledge and experience with the following Microsoft toolsets:
        T-SQL/Stored Procedures
        Visual Studio 2010, 2008, 2005, 2003
        VB.Net
• Experience with database servers: Oracle, MS-SQL Server

Preferred/desirable qualifications:
• Knowledge of Visual Source Safe
• Knowledge of web server environment and configuration
• Experience with MS Office and Visio
• Strong people skills; able to work with users, internal teams, and
external contacts
• Strong Technical writing skills, such as documentation, change
management and status reports.

E. Scope of Work
MCS - Programmer Analyst/Application Software Developer:
• Complete work related to IT systems within the Motor Carrier
Services and Motor Vehicle lines of business.
• Upgrade existing web applications to conform to current architecture
and security standards, which includes migrating web applications From
US 4 to 115 6.
• Comply with OIT information security standards.
• Develop applications which include SSL security wrappers.
• Develop application interfaces including web services
• Document various processes and knowledge transfer to 00K/OTT staff.
• Coordinate testing efforts with external software developers.
• Complete various special projects as directed by lead with Immediate
deadlines.

Thanks & Regards,

ANIL TITUTS MANAS
Infinite Computing Systems Inc.