Hello,
Hope you are doing well today.

This is Shashikanth Reddy from Panzer Solutions. Please let me know if you
are interest for the below position.
shashi.re...@panzersolutions.com

Job Title:         Senior .Net Developers
Location:         Oak Brook, IL (NEED ONLY LOCAL)
Duration:         6+ Months

Job Description
Our client specializes in product quality control testing for a multitude
of manufactured goods, including everything from toys to raw materials. The
environment is energetic with a team-oriented culture and a commitment to
using

the most cutting-edge technologies on the market.

We are hiring for multiple positions at various skill levels and will
consider mid-level, senior, lead and Architect consultants. All of these
opportunities will start off as a contract with an option to hire after 6
months. Benefits are

offered for both the contract duration as well as full time conversion.

A DAY IN THE LIFE OF….
This role will be responsible for designing, developing and enhancing
mission-critical business applications, written primarily in VB.Net with
some elements of C# and ASP.Net.
The ORM is Entity Framework (EF) and developers will need to be proficient
issueing queries using LINQ, then retrieve and manipulate data from SQL
Server as needed.
This role requires a heavy amount of SQL Server 2008 R2 experience in order
to ensure application back-end integration with the database -tables,
stored procedures and functions
Candidates will need strong experience working with Visual Studio 2008-2010
to create visual mockups of the application pages.
There is also a front-end presentation layer component that will require a
proficiency (3+ years) with CSS, HTML, AJAX and JavaScript.
Our client uses Team Foundation Server for managing business logic and
requirements workflow. This role requires the use of some vended products
to manage application business rules – Team Foundation Server is desired,

however we would consider similar tools such as Biztalk, Microsft BRE and
ILOG.

REQUIRED SKILLS / QUALIFICATIONS
Required Bachelor's Degree with 5+ years IT experience
Expert VB.Net Application Development
Experience with Entity Framework / LINQ:SQL
Expert SQL Server skills
Strong Front-end development using CSS, HTML, AJAX, JavaScript.

Local Chicago candidates only for an in-depth face to face interview.
Warm Regards,
Shashikanth Reddy| Technical Recruiter
Panzer Solutions LLC
45 Stuart Ave, K