Hi,

This is Anil from Infinite Computing Systems, I have a position with
me for my Direct Client, if you are interested send me his updated
resume.

Position: Network Administrator
Location: Austin, TX
Duration: 3 months+
Client: TPWD / State of TX

Maintains user accounts on enterprise systems. Manages web-based
applications. Maintains network-supported software. Installs and
administers network services, and resolves issues. Reads and diagnoses
issues with shell script and other commonly used open source scripting
languages.  Administers, troubleshoots and resolves issues related to
the following Windows products. Creates and follows written
instructions and system documentation.  Maintains and helps users
analyze monthly web traffic statistics.  Resolves day-to-day server/
client/web application problems as third-tier support for the Help
Desk. Monitors logs to ensure that security concerns are addressed,
potential virus threats are mitigated and improper or unauthorized
computer use is reported.

II.     WORKER SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS

Minimum Requirements:
Years           Skills/Experience
5       Install and administer network services, and resolve issues on the
following products: file sharing (SMB/CIFS), Apache, JBoss, Tomcat,
Plone, Varnish, Pound, Postfix, Spam Assassin, SVN, DNS/Bind, and
Openfire (XMPP chat)
5       Administer, troubleshoot and resolve issues related to the following
Windows products:
Exchange 2003 or higher, Antigen, Active Directory/Group Policy, DNS
and Windows Server 2000/2003/2008
5       Web deployment in a Linux environment (i.e. Slackware, SuSE and
Redhat)
5       Read and diagnose issues with shell script and other commonly used
open source scripting languages (Perl, PhP, Python)
5       Perform basic network and security functions in a Linux and Windows
environment
5       LDAP and Microsoft Active Directory as an LDAP Service

Thanks & Regards,

ANIL
Infinite Computing Systems Inc.
Office: (319) 892-3186 ext. 212