Hi,

This is Anil from Infinite Computing systems I have a position with me
for my Direct Client, if you are interested send me your updated
resume.

Position: Crystal Reports
Location: Denver, CO
Duration: 4 - 6 months +

•       Designation and qualification/experience/education and personnel to
be used
•       Experience in Oracle 10g in creating stored procedures, packages,
functions, and triggers.
•       Experience with working with Data Structures and Database schemas
•       Experience using Toad for PL/SQL development
•       Experience in developing crystal reports using Crystal 10
•       Experience with writing and modifying Complex T-SQL
queries
•       Experience with Trails Application including Trails database table
structures and knowledge of business functionality will be a plus.
•       Scheduling expectation and format for any deliverables
•       Submittal of deliverable at the completion of tasks/milestones
•       Document Requirements - Work with Subject matter experts and BA to
define detailed requirements for needed reports.
•       Analysis and Design - Implement a design that allows access to both
new and existing reports from Trails.
•       Configuration Management - CM all documentation and objects created
as part of the development task
•       Troubleshooting and Diagnostics - Implement functionality to
troubleshoot errors and allow tracing.
•       Testing - Unit test all Reports and Objects that were developed.
Assist in System integration Testing and User acceptance testing.
•       Transition and training - Educate the Trails Staff on the
development maintenance of Reports and Interfaces. Transition the
reports developed to a Trails developer. Create comprehensive
documentation.

Thanks & Have a Great Day!

ANIL.
Infinite Computing Systems Inc.