*Hi All,*

**

*This is Sudhaker Avanga from ID EXCEL ,here is my client requirement
please send me perfect matched resume to
*

**

*asudha...@idexcel.com
*

*
*

*Position               :  Oracle R12 Technical Lead*

*Duration              :  6 Months plus extension*

*Location               :  Elkhorn, NE*

*Job Description:*

Senior Technical Lead with proven experience managing a team of Oracle
Applications technical developers and functional analysts and lead
development, deployment, upgrade and support efforts of Oracle EBusiness
Applications, must have experience leading multiple R12 upgrades and strong
technical experience implementing, upgrading and supporting Order
Management, Purchasing, GL, AP, AR, FA, Cash Management, Payroll, Benefits
and Grants/Projects. In depth technical knowledge and experience required,
including of SQL, PL/SQL, XML, BI Publisher, Forms/Reports, Discoverer 10g,
SysAdmin, Workflow, Java, JSP, and OA Framework/ADF. Ability to read and
query Oracle tables, knowledge of Oracle API’s, and Interface tables
required

Thanks

Sudhaker Avanga