*Hello,*

Reply back to this email id v...@beyondtekit.com

Kindly post it immediately in your groups.

Our Direct Client is looking for an Oracle Applications Consultant (Freight
Charges) located in San Fernando, CA. This is a 9+ months contract position
and our client allows you to work remotely 50% of the time. 12 days per
month are required to work onsite and our client will pay $1000 in airfare
for trips to/from your remote destination.

Extensive development experience and expertise extending Oracle 11i
Applications (11.5.10CU2) using Oracle Forms, Oracle Reports, Oracle API’s.

Extensive development experience and expertise creating custom API’s that
can interface with Oracle Order Management and modify Sales Order Line
Freight Terms and Freight Charges.

Excellent proficiency in SQL, PL/SQL a using an Oracle 10G Database.

Excellent proficiency using Linux Shell scripting or Perl and web services
to interface Oracle to outside systems.

Experience in using Oracle Application Object Library (AOL) features
including implementation of Flex fields (Implementing Cross Validation
Rules, Security rules), creating and scheduling Concurrent programs,
Creating Request Sets, Workflow users, menus, form functions,
responsibilities and function security, registration of forms, reports etc.

Good working knowledge of Multi-Org and Multi-Currency.

Must be able to demonstrate use of the Oracle API’s to attach Charges to
Sales Order Lines.  Must be able to demonstrate Perl or Linux Shell
scripting.

Please complete the following skills-matrix and send back with your updated
resume.

Full Name:
Degree Major:
Total experience with Oracle 11i Applications:
Total experience with Oracle Forms:
Total experience with Oracle Reports:
Total experience with API’s:
Total experience creating custom API’s that can interface with Oracle Order
Management and modify Sales Order:
Total experience in SQL:
Total experience with PL/SQL:
Total experience with Oracle 10g:
Total Experience with AOL:
Total Experience with flex fields:
Total Experience with Freight Charges:
Total Experience with Order Management:
Expected Hourly Rate:
Whether is it c2c/W-2? If c2c, specify the corporate name:
Day Phone #:
Evening Phone #:
Cell Phone #:
Availability:
Current City/State:
Work Status (US Citizen / Green Card /H1B/ others):

Thanks,

Vasu | Resource Lead

Phone - 714.857.2002 ext. 815 | Fax - 714-982-5094

v...@beyondtekit.com | www.beyondtekit.com