Hi Partners,

Hope this mail find’s you good…!!!

This is *Vijay Karthik* from *MARLABS Inc*. we have an urgent requirement
for one of our client in multiple locations *Trenton, NJ.* Kindly go
through the requirement and please send me if you have any consultants
available to vijay.kart...@marlabs.com.

*Title: Sr Guidewire Java developer*

Location: Trenton, NJ

Duration – 6 months +

Start Date: July 24th 2012

The Senior Java Developer will be responsible for Design and Development of
enterprise products at a major Insurance firm. The project is based on
upgrading the Claim Center from 5.0 to 7.0.  ALL candidates should posses’
strong Java, C, C++ including the Java Technologies XML, Web Services. Web
technologies- HTML, Java Script, and XML and of course Guidewire Experience

*Responsibilities include*:

·         Working closely with the Solution Architect to understand
requirements and providing solutions using Claim Center.

·         Configuring and developing business rules for the Guidewire
ClaimCenter. With versions 6.0 and up. This is a must!!!

·         Developing, testing and debugging integration interfaces in
accordance with architectural guidelines and practices.

·         Understanding and working from business requirements
documentation (Use Cases, UML as well as traditional software
specifications).

·         Applying industry standard object-oriented programming best
practices and J2EE design patterns

·         Developing, testing and maintaining Web Services and Java
components.

*Additional qualifications include*:

·         Candidate must have a BS and/or MS in computer science or
equivalent experience.

·         Good analytical, design and problem solving skills a must.

·         Ability to work individually with minimum supervision a
necessity.

·         Must have strong written and oral communication ability; ability
to present material to the audience

--

Best Regards

 Vijay Karthik

*Marlabs* *Inc.** *

Tel: 732.694.1000 X 1466 | eFax: 732.676.7992 |
vijay.kart...@marlabs.com

www.marlabs.com | www.facebook.com/marlabsinc | www.twitter.com/marlabs |
www.marlabsblogs.com