Hi Partners,

Hope this mail find’s you good…!!!

This is *Vijay Karthik* from *MARLABS Inc*. we have an urgent requirement
for one of our client in *Orange, CA Area.* Kindly go through the
requirement and please send me if you have any consultants available to
vijay.kart...@marlabs.com.

*Title: **Microsoft Dynamics CRM Consultant*

*Duration: *6 – 12 months plus contract

*Location: *Orange, CA

The client is looking for MS Dynamics CRM Consultant for 6-12 months
contract position  Orange, CA area.

*Required Skill set: *

·         MS Dynamics CRM 2011 with Customer Care Accelerator (CCA) for
Microsoft Dynamics CRM

·         Integration with other .NET Systems Experience

·         Integration with Microsoft Great Plains (a Plus)

·         Integration with VOIP Systems to make calls from within CRM (a
Plus)

·         Ability to work independently

·         Excellent verbal and written communication skills

--

Best Regards

 Vijay Karthik

*Marlabs* *Inc.** *

Tel: 732.694.1000 X 1466 | eFax: 732.676.7992 |
vijay.kart...@marlabs.com

www.marlabs.com | www.facebook.com/marlabsinc | www.twitter.com/marlabs |
www.marlabsblogs.com