Hello,

We have a hot opening for.......

Please send resume to ha...@gainam.net

Job Title: .Net Developer

Location: Bradenton, FL

Duration: 6+ Months Contracts

Job Description: Senior Software Engineer with 5+ years of experience on
Microsoft.Net platform.
Job Objective: Design and Develop Web based solutions using Asp.Net MVC, C#
on .Net framework 4.0.
Job Skill Set: Visual Studio 2010, .Net Framework 4.0,  <http://asp.net/>
ASP.NET MVC, C#, HTML5, CSS3, JavaScript, jQuery, SQL

Duties and Responsibilities
Consult with other members of the Client organization to determine and
evaluate requirements.
Analyze software requirements to determine feasibility of design.
Ability to analyze and integrate disparate software systems (.Net and
AS/400) using appropriate providers/interfacing mechanism.
Familiarity and Experience in designing and implementing MVC with both Web
Forms and Razor View Engines.
Code and Unit Test the application.
Works closely with QA and Customer Support Teams to ensure a high standard
of quality and customer focus at all times.
Ability to read, interpret and write technical documents, requirements,
standards, and reference materials with a high level of accuracy and detail.

Ability to develop the  <http://asp.net/> ASP.NET MVC application using Test
Driven Approach (TDD) is an added advantage.

Full Name:

Contact No:

E-mail ID:

Availability:

Visa Status/Citizenship:

Current Location:

Rate on C2C:

Regards,
Harry

Direct: 703-828-5644/ 703-880-8775 I Fax: 917-475-8362 I
<mailto:ha...@gainam.net> ha...@gainam.net  I
<mailto:bhanuchaudhar...@yahoo.com> bhanuchaudhar...@yahoo.com I