Hello,

Hope you are doing well.

Here I would like to present you an awesome job opening with one of my
client.

Kindly find the job description given below and if you have any consultant
available for this position please reply me back with his updated resume
along with his contact details.

Position: SQL Server Developer

Location: Melville,NY

Duration: 6+ Months

Skills Required:

*       Must have It SQL knowledge (understanding joins stored procedures
and data relationships)

*       ASP.net

*       C# (C-Sharp)

*       Advanced Excel Skills

*       Some VBA knowledge

Full Name:

Contact No:

E-mail ID:

Availability:

Visa Status/Citizenship:

Current Location:

Employer Details Or Rate on C2C:

Regards,
Harry

Direct: 703-828-5644/ 703-880-8775 I Fax: 917-475-8362 I
<mailto:ha...@gainam.net> ha...@gainam.net  I
<mailto:bhanuchaudhar...@yahoo.com> bhanuchaudhar...@yahoo.com I