Hello Business Partners,
Hope you are doing well !!!

I have a good position for you with my client; This point of time I don't
know whether you are looking for new job or not.But just thought if I can
share the details and then confirm from you about your interest level for
the opportunity.if you are interested and available consultant,send me your
most  updated resumes in word format and contact details.

Please reply to afr...@catstaffing-us.com

Role: PeopleSoft Financials Developer
Location: Atlanta, GA
Duration: 3Months

Job Description:
The primary responsibilities for this role are to provide development on a
variety of PeopleSoft Financials modules to support the new implementation
of PeopleSoft Financials as it is rolled out to various Business Units.

Responsibilities:
·         Provide development and support for PeopleSoft Financials – AR,
AP, AM, GL, PO, ePRO modules as well as e-Apps.
·         Serve as SME for SQR, PeopleCode, SQL, and PeopleTools and the
PeopleSoft development process to troubleshoot issues.
·         Working knowledge of PeopleSoft Workflow and online e-Apps
modules to be able to assist Business Analysts.
·         Serve as SME for SQL and PeopleSoft data within the database.
·         Ability to comprehend design document requirements as well as
Process Models, Data Models, Data Flow Diagrams and Entity Relationship
Diagrams to recommend solutions.
·         Execute test plans for both unit and systems testing to verify
completeness and stability of code and how that code will affect the entire
production system.
·         Document all modifications and maintain systems level
documentation.

Required Skills:
·         5+ years of development experience with various PeopleSoft
Financials modules.
·         Experience with PeopleSoft 9.1 Application Engine, Integration
Broker, and Web services.
·         5+ years of experience working in either a UNIX or Windows
environment.
·         5+ years of experience working with Oracle databases.
·         5+ years of experience with relational database design, and
development.
·         Ability to make quick assessments of situations and determine
solutions in a timely manner.
·         Must have excellent oral and written communication skills.

Please reply to afr...@catstaffing-us.com

Regards
*Afroze*
Technical Recuiter
afr...@catstaffing-us.com
CAT Technology Inc. || Hasbrouck Heights, NJ.
Office: 201-257-5081 Ext231