Hi,

This is Anil from Infinite Computing systems I have a position for my
Direct Client, if you are interested kindly send me your updated
resume.

Position: Power Builder
Duration: 6-18 months +
Location: Denver, CO.
Client : DHS / State of CO

No. of Submission : 1
Due Date : 09/17/2012

Specifications for resources #2 (PowerBuilder) is to include the
following:

•       Must have at least 5 years experience in system analysis, design and
development in Client/Server environment using PowerBuilder 10, PL/
SQL, Oracle version 10g or higher preferred (versions 8 and 9
acceptable) in Client /Server environment under UNIX, Windows 2000/
XP.
•       Good understanding of relational structures, dimensional data
modeling, structured query language (SQL) skills, data warehouse and
reporting techniques
•       Strong hands-on experience using SQL with a relational DBMS such as
Oracle and SQL Server 2000
•       Strong analytical and problem solving abilities
•        Ability to work in a collaborative team environment on fast-paced
dynamic projects
•       Experience with Trails Application including Trails database table
structures and knowledge of business functionality is highly
desirable.
•       Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.

Thanks & Regards,

ANIL
Infinite Computing Systems Inc.
Office: (319) 892-3186 ext. 212