Hello,

This is Shree Roy from Protean Solution Inc. Hope you are doing good. I have
some very urgent 2 Position of Performance Tester  in SFO, CA & Saint Louis,
MO Location on Contract with our client. Please submit resume, with full
details stated below attached & confirm to sh...@myprotean.com

*Note - Please submit candidates with Work Permit Document genuine H1B, EAD,
GC visas or Citizen with past client references only. No OPT candidates
please thanks !! Immediate interview slots available !!

Job Title : Performance Tester

Location :  2 Position -  SFO, CA & Saint Louis, MO

Job Description :

.         Performance testing  Load runner  Exp  5to 7 years

.         Debugging of performance scripts

.         Proficiency in Java Weblogic is Plus

.         Good analytical skill ,

.         Proactive communication Strong experience in documenting process,

.         Analyzing business requirements

.         Excellent written and verbal communication and client facing
skills

Please provide me with the details of your (or Consultant) in the format
specified below to process your profile. I would also require your work
permit document, updated resume and two professional reference.

Full Name :

Current Location :

Contact No :

Availability :

Video Interview :

Rate :

Email  ID :

Visa Status/ Tax terms  :

Two Reference :

Employer Details :

Best Regards,

 <mailto:sh...@myprotean.com> Shree Roy |  <http://www.myprotean.com/>
Protean Solution Inc

SBA Certified 8(a) SDB | Minority Women Owned Business

Ph: 319-248-5588 | Fax: 408-608-1654

e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line. We truly
apologize for the inconvenience caused.

Warning: Computer viruses can be transmitted via email. The recipient should
check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The
company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted
by this email.