Hello,

We Gain America, Inc one of the fastest growing IT Consulting Company in US.
We have an urgent requirement with our client/Preferred Vendor. The job
details are given below****

Face to Face is required

Please send resume to ha...@gainam.net

Job Title: QA Analyst

Location: Chicago, IL

Duration: 1 Year

Requirements:

The essential functions of the position include, but are not limited to the
following duties consistent with the Quality Assurance Analyst function:

The position requires a strong, methodical approach to problem solving and a
good understanding of the FIX protocol.

1. Work closely with internal and external teams to understand business and
functional requirements to develop test plans, scripts and test cases while
identifying project scope and risks. Investigate and report issues needing
resolution for project completion.

2. Works on problems of difficult scope where analysis of situations or data
requires a review of a variety of factors. Analyzes and assesses user,
functional and technical requirements.

3. Execute tests and document testing requirements and processes for all
applications to ensure QA policies and standards are met. Identify
discrepancies, report defects utilizing the internal tracking application,
communicate with the development team via established process, and track
them to resolution. Participate in test strategy & design meetings.

4. Work independently on projects assigned. Interact within a team structure
and often on ad hoc basis. Support the QA Manager by participating in
meetings and design test plan matrix for multi- tiered trading platform.

The position requires a strong, methodical approach to problem solving and a
good understanding of the FIX protocol. Theoretical and analytical skills
are a must. The incumbent must be detail oriented and demonstrate excellent
verbal, written, and interpersonal communications skills. Possess the
ability to work independently and within a team environment. Excellent
organizational skills are required with the ability to multitask between
several different tasks that involve data script entry, designing test
cases, and executing test scenarios in a highly automated environment. The
applicant must have proficient knowledge of Linux & Shell scripting.

Minimum five years of experience preferably in the Financial Services
Industry (brokerage, Stock Exchange). The incumbent must also have an
understanding of SDLC process within a fast paced multi tiered architectural
environment. Past experience testing on Linux platforms.

Full Name:

Contact No:

E-mail ID:

Availability:

Visa Status/Citizenship:

Current Location:

Rate on C2C:

Regards,
Harry

Direct: 703-828-5644/ 703-880-8775 I Fax: 917-475-8362 I
<mailto:ha...@gainam.net> ha...@gainam.net  I
<mailto:bhanuchaudhar...@yahoo.com> bhanuchaudhar...@yahoo.com I