Hello,

We Gain America, Inc one of the fastest growing IT Consulting Company in US.
We have an urgent requirement with our client/Preferred Vendor. The job
details are given below****

Job Title: Sr. QA Analyst w/d SOAP Exp

Location: Horsham, PA- must be local only

Duration: 5+ Months Contact

The client may want to do a face to face interview as part of the process.
Only local candidates that will take a face to face interview will be
considered. Candidates must have experience with SOAP UI and Requisite Pro.

Complete Description:

We are looking for a QUALITY ASSURANCE TESTER with 4+ years experience to
help create functional and regression test scripts. The candidate should
have strong verbal and written communication skills and be prepared to make
an immediate impact within our QA team. The candidate will have the
following responsibilities:

 Test planning:

-Review and provide input on all project level documentation.

-Create test plans and test cases as they relate to testing project
requirements to ensure the overall quality of software delivered.

 -Create requirement/test case relationship using Quality Center
(traceability).

-Contribute to and assist in implementing improvements in test methods and
strategies.

 Test execution and defect identification:

-Execute manual test cases /scripts

-Log, track, and validate resolution of identified defects.

-Escalate quality concerns to management.

 REQUIRED SKILLS:

-Quality Center, Serena Tracker/Team Track, Requisite Pro

-Demonstrated leadership capability

-Ability to work independently within a quickly changing environment with
strict deadlines

-Knowledge of XML, XML Schema, UNIX, JAVA technologies

-Strong SQL skills

-Familiarity with XML Spy and Soap UI

-Strong analytical skills

-Ability to multi-task

-Strong attention to detail

-Proven communication and documentation skills

-Excellent organizational, troubleshooting and analytical skills required

-Knowledge of all aspects of the software development life cycle skills
required.

XML skills would be a plus.

Full Name:

Contact No:

E-mail ID:

Availability:

Visa Status/Citizenship:

Current Location:

Rate on C2C:

Regards,
Harry

Direct: 703-828-5644/ 703-880-8775 I Fax: 917-475-8362 I
<mailto:ha...@gainam.net> ha...@gainam.net  I
<mailto:bhanuchaudhar...@yahoo.com> bhanuchaudhar...@yahoo.com I

Linked In : in.linkedin.com/pub/harry-chaudhary/4a/bb5/508