Hello,

We Gain America, Inc one of the fastest growing IT Consulting Company in US.
We have an urgent requirement with our client/Preferred Vendor. The job
details are given below****

Job Title: SQL BI Developer

Location: Nashville, TN

Duration: 6+ Months Contact

We have several ETL Development contracts available in Nashville and am
looking for individuals with at least 5yrs of SSIS, T-SQL experience (SSRS
is a plus). The candidates selected must have excellent written and verbal
communication skills in English as well as at least 2 professional
references who worked directly for the companies in a management role (we
will also be researching/confirming the validity of individuals listed to be
used as a reference). Candidates currently located in Nashville are STRONGLY
preferred. Any candidates outside of Nashville will first complete a Skype
interview with me prior to being submitted to our client and must be
available to interview onsite with minimal notice

Full Name:

Contact No:

E-mail ID:

Availability:

Visa Status/Citizenship:

Current Location:

Rate on C2C:

Regards,
Harry

Direct: 703-828-5644/ 703-880-8775 I Fax: 917-475-8362 I
<mailto:ha...@gainam.net> ha...@gainam.net  I
<mailto:bhanuchaudhar...@yahoo.com> bhanuchaudhar...@yahoo.com I

Linked In : in.linkedin.com/pub/harry-chaudhary/4a/bb5/508