Hi,

Hope you are doing well,

This is Sekkhar from Nihaki Systems. I have an excellent opportunity.

I would appreciate if you give prompt response on this.

I have an automation QA Tester that is an immediate need right now. The
candidate must be able to phone screen with our client this *Friday.*  I
already have set  interview times. This position will sit in Southlake,
Texas. This is an open-ended contract and the rate is $35/hr. They are
looking for someone that has 5 years of experience. Please send over anyone
that you think would be a good candidate for this position. This is an
exclusive position for us.

Thank you

We are seeking an experienced software QA Tester to join our team.

GENERAL DESCRIPTION: Under general direction, debugs complex software
products through the use of systematic tests to develop, apply and maintain
quality standards for company products. Design, code and execute automated
test scripts. Demonstrates good judgment in selecting methods and
techniques for obtaining solutions. Prepare reports and documentation
updates. Technical consulting on automation issues, tools and processes.
May take part in researching best practices, new tools and technology.
Interacts with senior internal and external personnel. Develops and
executes software test plans. Analyzes and writes test standards and
procedures. Maintains documentation of test results to assist in debugging
and modification of software. Analyzes test results to ensure existing
functionality and recommends corrective action. Consults with development
engineers in resolution of problems.

DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES:

· Under general supervision, debugs moderately complex software products
through the use of systematic tests to develop, apply and maintain quality
standards for company products.

· Develops and executes software test plans.

· Analyzes and writes test standards and procedures.

· Maintains documentation of test results to assist in debugging and
modification of software.

· Analyzes test results to ensure existing functionality and recommends
corrective action.

· Consults with development engineers in resolution of problems.

· Design, code and execute automated test scripts.

· Documents and tracks testing results.

EDUCATION: Bachelor's degree or equivalent.

EXPERIENCE: Minimum 5 years related experience. Excellent written and
verbal communication skills; ability to handle multiple projects
simultaneously.

QUALIFICATIONS:

'Must have' skills:

· Performance load testing experience preferred (such as Fitnesse, C#, QTP,
LoadRunner, etc.)

· Experience with Dot Net and object oriented testing.

· Basic scripting or programming skills preferred

· Some SQL knowledge required

· Automation testing experience required

· Test Automation and Testing Tools (such as QTP, White, Loadrunner,
FitNesse, Quality Center (VBscript, XML, performance testing))

· Unix or Linux experience

· Very good communication skills (written and verbal)

· Very good interpersonal networking skills

· Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously

· Capable of working independently and with developers

· Testing background and experience required       * *

* *

'Nice to have' skills:

· Integration testing background, testing interfaces between primary
application and other applications

· Prior experience with flight scheduling operations software

*Thanks & Regards,**

***

*Sekkhar,*

*NIHAKI SYSTEMS INC.,*

*Ph: (732) 438 1906 Ext:103 *

*Email: **r...@nihaki.com* <r...@nihaki.com>* *

*Fax: (732) 438-6973*

*GTalk: sekkhar.recruter*

*Yahoo : sekkhar.recruiter

--
Thanks & Regards,

Sekkhar,
Recruiter,
Nihaki Systems Inc
O: 732-438-1906 Ext:103|F: 732-438-6973
346 Georges Road, Suite # 1, Dayton, NJ 08810.
r...@nihaki.com <a...@nihaki.com> I www.nihaki.com.
**
*