Hi,

Hope you are doing well,

This is Sekkhar from Nihaki Systems. I have an excellent opportunity.

I would appreciate if you give prompt response on this.

* *

*Title: *.Net/BizTalk Developer

*Contract Length: *10months

*Location: *Columbus, Ohio

Rate: $50/hr

* *

*Project Details:*

This position will primarily focus sending and receiving immunization
messages (i.e. IMPACT SIIS) through BizTalk. Work will include;
manipulation of XML files,  creating and updating XML schemas,  customizing
BizTalk maps using custom XSLT and c# routines,  creating and updating
BizTalk Orchestrations, working with WCF services in BizTalk, and working
with BizTalk SOAP adapter

*Thanks & Regards,**

***

*Sekkhar,*