Hi,

Hope you are doing well,

This is Sekkhar from Nihaki Systems. I have an excellent opportunity.

I would appreciate if you give prompt response on this.

Good morning,

I hope you had a great weekend!  I have another Oracle DBA Opportunity
available in the Green Bay, WI area that I would like to share with you.
This is also a 15 month contract and will be a 2 interview process; a phone
followed by an onsite/Skype interview.  In addition to a strong Oracle
background, *this position requires an individual to have a background in
Data Warehousing*.  I have provided the job description below, and have
attached additional details.  Please send me any candidates that you feel
would be a great fit for this opportunity, and also let me know if you have
any questions.

Regards,

*POSITION SUMMARY*

Our client has an immediate need to augment its DBA staff with an on-site
(Green Bay, WI) contractual DBA proficient in Oracle 11.x, with additional
real-world experience in data warehousing.  This is a temporary position;
the expected duration is the remainder of 2012 and all of CY 2013.
Selected candidates will be expected to participate in both a technical
interview as well as an assessment of their communications and
soft-skills.  Our client is not willing to sponsor or transfer visas for
this position.

*DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES*

1.    Technical Oracle DBA and data warehousing tasks.  Examples include:

·                       Database and SQL performance tuning.

·                       Proactive monitoring via SQL scripts, PL/SQL code,
EM Grid Control, shell scripting.

·                       Creating, altering and dropping database objects:
tables, views, indexes, etc.

·                       Maintaining and patching Oracle software via PSU
and CPU best practices.

·                       Participation in project work to include physical
database design recommendations.

·                       Setup, execute and review database utilities.

·                       Perform additional DBA tasks, such as space
allocation and problem analysis, research and resolution, to include
working closely with Oracle Product Support and escalating issues as needed.

·                       Providing on-call pager support as required.

2.    Communicating across the company.  Examples include:

·                       Development of accurate, readable and
easy-to-follow documentation.

·                       Oral presentations to a wide audience, including
technical IT staff (such as developers), business partners, other DBAs, and
possibly company leadership.

·                       Adapting the level of detail within communications
to the intended audience.

*REQUIRED TECHNICAL EXPERTISE*

1.       Custom tailoring and best practices to maintain highly-available
and highly-performing data warehouse environments installed on AIX 6.x
hardware, in either standalone or multi-node RAC configurations.  Important
note:  the environment is set; no Oracle Exadata experience is needed.

*2.       Relevant, real-world experience in OBIEE, ODI and BIP query
tuning in a multi-terabyte warehouse environment.*

3.       Relevant, real-world Oracle 11.x experience to include performing
DBA tasks against very large (> 20 Tbyte), high performance and highly
available, mission critical databases.

4.       Relevant, real-world Oracle RMAN, RAC, Data Guard and ASM
expertise to include various recoveries, configurations and backups.

5.       Relevant, real-world 11.x Oracle Enterprise Manager Grid Control
proficiency, to include creation of jobs and proficiency within EMGC to
perform a variety of DBA tasks.

* *

*OPTIONAL, VALUE-ADDED TECHNICAL EXPERTISE*

1.    No optional skill sets are identified for this position.

*Thanks & Regards,**

***

*Sekkhar,*

*Recruiter,*