Hi Friends,

please respond to al...@edgesys.com

*Job Title: Business Development Manager – IT Staffing*

*Location: Hasbrouck Heights, NJ*

* *

*Edgesys Inc . headquartered in Hasbrouck Height, NJ , *is a full service
I.T. staffing and consulting firm. We are looking to hire high energy and
motivated sales professionals with outstanding communication skills and an
established track record  for our NJ Office,  for a position of Business
Development Manager (Account Executive).

We have a strong team of experienced recruiters that will support the BDM
in closing the staffing positions. We offer an excellent professional work
environment with a very competitive commission structure.

 We are looking for a talented and motivated individual with experience in
IT staffing & solutions sales to bring in new clients and grow existing
relationships.

 We are a part of a national network of companies; we offer competitive
compensation, unlimited commission earnings, and exceptional employee
benefits.

*Job Description:*

·       This sales position is responsible for developing, maintaining, and
growing business within the IT/Engineering niche.

·       The BDM will need to have a strong track record of meeting sales
targets

·       Related activities include client development, meeting sales
objectives, obtaining requisitions/job orders, building relationships,
penetrating client accounts.

·       You will work with a team of expert staffing professionals and will
be primarily responsible for IT/Engineering staffing sales and new business
development.

·       Compensation Plan includes base salary plus unlimited commission
and exceptional employee benefits.

*Responsibilities: *

·       Instrumental in acquiring new clients and selling of staffing
services

·       Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing
and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business
operations

·       Developing and implementing long-term relationships with clients

·       Develop prospect lists and execute pre-determined targeted sales to
generate new business including cold calls.

·       Get involved in complete recruitment cycle - from sourcing to
placing

·       Proactively seek new avenues to penetrate clients and attract
prospects.

·       Marketing of top candidates to clients and prospects.

·       Co-ordinate with an internal team of recruiters, who will assist in
providing candidates for the staffing positions.

·       Proven track record of generating a high number of new accounts and
consistently achieving sales targets and gross profit growth goals.

·       Interfacing with all levels of management (including CFO,
Controller), engaging in presentations and communications.

*Prerequisites*:

·       Minimum of 5 years of experience in IT staffing business
development/account management in the US market.

·       Experience of proven sales success in the high-tech or staffing
profession.

·       Ability to interface with decision makers and company executives.

·       Effective time management and communication.

·       We are an equal employment opportunity employer.

·       Strong ability to manage expectations and expert problem solver

·       Quickly grasp client requirements and fit company’s solutions

·       Ability to move opportunities through the sales cycle to close

·       Aggressive and Target oriented with ability to work in high
pressure environment, multi tasking, and self motivated

·       Identify new clients for providing staffing solutions.