*Hi,*

*This is Saikiran from Sriven Infosys Inc.*

*I have an urgent requirement, please do let me know if you have any
consultants for the below position.*

*Please send the profiles to saiki...@sriveninfosys.net  feel free to call
718-502-9164*

*Role: Websphere WMB and Websphere MQ*

*Location: Boston. MA*

*Duration: 6 months + *

* *

* *

Software Engineer on Agile Team co-located with other team members in
Boston using Websphere Message Broker to develop messaging and translation
services for client’s products (sold to investment firms).

* *

*Required Skills:*

   - Solid Java (5+ years)
   - IBM Websphere Message Broker (WMB) (current 2+ years)
   - IBM Websphere MQ (MQ) (current 2+ years)
   - Some work in Agile environment

·         Experience in investment sector a solid plus

* *

*  **[image: cid:image002.jpg@01CD13E6.ADAA08E0]*<http://www.sriveninfosys.com/>
**

*Thanks & Regards*

*Sai Kiran*

*Sriven Infosys Inc**,***

*Technical Recruiter***

*Direct: **718-502-9164*

*E-Mail: saiki...@sriveninfosys.net <pra...@sriveninfosys.net> | URL:
www.sriveninfosys.com*

*Linked In: http://www.linkedin.com/pub/sai-kiran/56/910/229*

*43-14 Main Street 3rd Floor, Flushing New York 11355 *

* *