Hi All
Please send me the resumes to *zain.k...@panzersolutions.com*

Title: QA Mobile Tester
Location: Chicago, IL
Duration: 6+ months contract

Currently we have few hot openings for iOS QA experts with possibility to
work corp-to-corp. I need to do submissions ASAP.

Please, let me have the resumes of your well-skilled consultants available
today or maximum tomorrow. I must know your consultant’s full name, contact
number and rate. I need to schedule an initial interview over the phone and
another one in Skype in order to proceed with the resume to my account
manager.
Here you can find job requirements:
Hands on iOS products testing experience.
Experience in automating mobile device testing.
Good experience with UIAutomation testing tools.
Strong Python programming experience.
Bachelor’s degree in CS.
Excellent problem solving and communication skills.
Please follow instructions in order for your candidate to be submitted:
Candidate has to be able to have Skype video interview.
Resume has to reflect valid candidate experience.

Thanks
Zain Khan
zain.k...@panzersolutions.com