Hello Business Partners,
Hope you are doing well !!!

I have a good position for you with my client; This point of time I don't
know whether you are looking for new job or not.But just thought if I can
share the details and then confirm from you about your interest level for
the opportunity.if you are interested and available consultant,send me your
most  updated resumes in word format and contact details.

*Please reply to hab...@addonusa.com or habeeb.i...@gmail.com*

Job #18634

Java Developer

Atlanta, GA

9 months

*Project Description:*

Atlanta Region - Developer / Java Developer

*Not customer facing* -- *Local Candidates - or must be willing to do a F2F
and relo**** Candidate should also have experience with Service Oriented
Environments, Groovy, Spring Framework, Spring Security/Acegi.

***This project will extend an existing middle-ware tier used by developers
to deliver products requiring underlying services. The services include
SMS, MMS, Location, WAP, and Device Info services, as well as Speech &
Address Book. The project will also include the replacement of certain
security and web server functionality, integration of a web services
gateway to a security platform, and integration of new service enablers
with the middle-ware tier. Key capabilities introduced with the web
services gateway are support for partner and application IDs,
authentication, authorization, and request throttling enforced based on any
combination of Subscriber ID, Partner ID, Application ID, and Service ID.

*Job Description:*

Project software integration engineer will focus on server-side aspects of
the enabler access layer impacting the web user interface. Software
engineer will leverage detailed understanding of platform APIs, SOAP and
REST services, middleware orchestration and expert level web services
development skills to assist in delivery of the project’s enabler access
layer consistent with timeline imperatives defined by technical management.
Strong intermediate to expert level Weblogic Application Server skills,
Java J2EE, broad scripting, JSON interface experience, WSDL/web services,
IP call control & messaging platform experience required. Experience with
sequencing & interaction diagramming with excellent communication skills
desired.

*Skills Inventory *

1)        Server-Side Development                    Expert
Required

2)        Java                                                      Expert
           Required

3)        Spring Framework                               Expert
Required

4)        Web Services (SOAP/REST)                 Expert
Required

5)        Messaging Platforms                           Expert
Required

6)        Scripting (broad knowledge)               Expert
Required

7)        Sequence/Interaction Diagraming      Expert            Required

8)        JSON
Intermediate           Required

9)        Groovy
Intermediate           Desired

10)      Grails
Intermediate           Desired

*Please reply to hab...@addonusa.com or habeeb.i...@gmail.com*

--
Thanks & Best Regards,

*HABEEB *| AddOn Technologies, Inc
*Phone:* 734-956-4737 Ext: 160
*Email:* hab...@addonusa.com
*Gtalk:* habeeb.i...@gmail.com
*Url:* www.addonusa.com

*Referral:* The greatest compliment you can ever give me is a referral.
Please pass my information to your business peers, friends and co-workers.