Hi Partner,

This is *satyagiri *working as recruiter with *United Software Group, Inc.* We
have a very urgent requirement for one of our direct client, please go
through the below requirement and send me the updated resume.

*Job Title:* *Portlet Lead/Architect*

*Location*: *Hartford, CT*

*Duration:12+ Months*

*Experience: 15+ Years*

* *

*Job Description:-*

* *

*Mandatory Technical /Functional Skills:*

* *

•           IBM Websphere Portal Architect ( V8)

•           Webcontent Management using CrownPeak or other Integration tools

•           Portal Administration,Installation &Configuration, Security

•           JSR 286 Specification

•           Portlet wiring

•           Portlet events

•           WebSphere Administration

•           Webservices (WSDL, SOAP, REST)

•           LDAP

•           Tivoli Identity Manager

•           Frameworks: Spring MVC, Hibernate/TopLink

•           Enterprise architecture methodologies such as UML, RUP, TOGAF,
Open Group, IEEE, ITIL W3C, OMG, etc.

•           Experience with object oriented design and mentoring others in
architectural principles and design patterns.

•           Experience in performance analysis, performance tools, Load,
Stress and Performance scenario development and scripting/automation

•           Familiarity with relational databases (prefer Oracle/DB2), UNIX
shell scripting,

•           Knowledge of Retirement domain is a plus.

*Desirable Technical /Functional Skills: *

•           Nice to have Web Methods

*Thanks & Regards*
Satyagiri
Technical Recruiter