Hello Business Partners,
Hope you are doing well !!!

I have a good position for you with my client; This point of time I don't
know whether you are looking for new job or not.But just thought if I can
share the details and then confirm from you about your interest level for
the opportunity.if you are interested and available consultant,send me your
most  updated resumes in word format and contact details.

*Please reply to hab...@addonusa.com or habeeb.i...@gmail.com*

*Job Title               : Performance Tester*

*Duration              : 6 Months*

*Location               : Jacksonville, FL*

*Job Description:*

§  Support Performance Test Scripting and Execution for the testing
organization by serving as a member on a dedicated Performance Test Team
that focuses completely on Load, Stress and Performance Testing

§  Elicit and gather requirements for Performance Testing by working
closely with functional test teams, development teams and/or business teams
on a regular basis and drive out performance requirements for the
application(s) under test

§  Build Performance Test Strategies and Frameworks based on the planned
scope of Performance Testing

§  Design, Develop, Execute and Maintain effective performance test scripts
by understanding precisely what the development, test and/or business teams
want to see as success criteria for application performance

§  Design, Develop, Execute and Maintain complex performance test scripts
using HP LoadRunner that requires highly complex programming in C by
following an established set of coding standards for the team and utilizing
advanced techniques in performance testing

§  Set up and configure probing and monitoring tools to monitor performance
and availability of the application during test

§  Write Queries in SQL for reading, updating, deleting and inserting data
from/into various DB2 and/or Oracle databases for input/output to
performance test scripts

§  Maintain existing or newly built Performance Test Scripts for ongoing
changes and maintenance to applications under test

§  Manage the storage, scheduling and execution of performance test scripts
as well as track any issues and defects in the scripts within HP Quality
Center and/or HP Performance Center

§  Identify, design and develop creative solutions for practical
performance test problems during design, scripting, execution or
maintenance of the tests

§  Support planned and/or unplanned releases and/or upgrades on various
applications and/or infrastructure hosting them by designing and executing
performance tests to successfully measure the application performance

§  Keep customers as well as the team lead and manager informed of the
progress of work efforts on new development as well as maintenance and
support activities on performance testing

§  Document Performance Test Approach for any planned performance tests
that includes architecture of the system under test, critical success
factors for the test(s), planned load and response times and SLAs expected

§  Monitor the system under test during performance test using various
tools and analyze and produce results after the test

§  Review results of the test with various IT teams and clarify any
performance concerns noticed

* *

*Job Requirements:*

§  Strong Working Knowledge of the software development life cycle with
emphasis on Testing

§  Five or more years of experience in Performance Testing using HP
Performance Center or Load Runner including all components (Virtual User
Generator, Controller, Load Generator and Analysis)

§  Three or more years of experience in Oracle E-Business, Remote Access or
Network Protocols is a plus

§  Strong Working Experience with HP Load Runner including heavy
programming in C

§  Strong Working Experience using SQL or similar query language on SQL
Server and/or Oracle and/or DB2 for writing complex queries to read,
update, insert or delete data

§  Strong Working Experience with monitoring and analyzing results from
performance testing

§  Moderate Working Experience with all modules of HP Quality center

§  Moderate Working Experience with building Performance Test Strategies
and Frameworks

§  Moderate Working Experience with Microsoft Office Tools including Word,
Excel and Power Point

§  Moderate Technical documentation skills

§  Ability to thoroughly understand client-server and/or web application
architecture

§  Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and to learn
processes, methodologies and applications quickly

§  Must be a good team player and have very strong communication skills,
customer focus, interpersonal skills and attention to detail and quality

§  Experience working with object oriented programming languages like C++,
Java is a plus

§  Experience working in the Health Care Industry is a plus

*Please reply to hab...@addonusa.com or habeeb.i...@gmail.com*

--
Thanks & Best Regards,

*HABEEB *| AddOn Technologies, Inc
*Phone:* 734-956-4737 Ext: 160
*Email:* hab...@addonusa.com
*Gtalk:* habeeb.i...@gmail.com
*Url:* www.addonusa.com

*Referral:* The greatest compliment you can ever give me is a referral.
Please pass my information to your business peers, friends and co-workers.