Hi Friend,

This is *satyagiri *working as recruiter with *United Software Group, Inc.* We
have a very urgent requirement for one of our direct client, please go
through the below requirement and send me the updated resume.

* *

*Job Title:* * .Net Technical Analyst *

*Location*: *Louisville, KY*

*Duration: 6+ months *

*Experience: 5-7 Years*

* *

*Max Pay Rate:40/hr.*

* *

*Job Description:-*

* *

*Technical/Functional Skills: *

1)     6+ experience in *ASP.Net*, c#, MS-Sql server 2008.

2)     Excellent communication skills needed.

3)     Familiarity with common Agile practices and best practices in
Development & SDLC.

*Roles & Responsibilities:             *

•         High level and low level design

•         Coordination with business/marketing

•         Application support and maintenance

•         Design and development of web services

•         Design and development of web pages

•         Database design

•         Developed stored procedures and functions

•         Design and development of business and data access components

•         Gathering business requirements from the client

•         Coding and unit testing

* *

*Please send us the following details along with the updated resume for
immediate Consideration*

* *

*BASIC Details*

Title (Mr. / Ms.)

First Name

Middle Name

Last Name

Date of Birth

 (MM/DD/YYYY)

Gender

Nationality

 Country

Availability

 Start date Availability

Contact Number

Email ID

 Xxx at domain .com

Total IT Experience

Experience in required skills

Work Authorization/ Current validity

Work Authorization/MM/YYYY

Current Location (City, State)

Skype ID

Best time for Interview

Relocation

*Employer Details*

(Employer Name, Employer Contact Name, Phone, Email)

*Educational Details*

Name of Degree (Bachelors) only

 Bachelors(Need Bachelors only)

Specialization